Today I gave each student a list of the homework items that they are missing. If they would like to complete those, they MUST be turned in by Tuesday, June 5th to receive credit! If I have listed an item incorrectly, they should bring me the completed assignment with my signature and I will happily correct my error! 


However, there is the problem of missing Art projects that need to be made-up. Most projects require specific materials that are provided in our book, and if a student has not turned in the assignment it is usually because they have misplaced the necessary items. As of tomorrow (June 1st) I will be prepared in class with either the materials necessary for the assignment OR a substitute assignment for each student who wants to make up their missing points.


I will have materials for these projects:
       Eagle Graph

       Mother's Day Card

I will provide a substitute assignment for these projects:

       Froggy Flipbook
       Lordly Lion
       Easter Tetra


0 comments to "Missing Homework"

Post a Comment

.