Verse 1:
Bbm         Db    Ab           Gb        Bbm    Db
Beautiful God, Laying Your majesty aside
     Ab              Gb               Bbm    Db
You reached out in love to show me life
 Ab           Gb             Bbm    Db    Ab 
Lifted from darkness into light, Oh
 
Verse 2:
Bbm         Db    Ab              Gb                     Bbm    Db
King for a slave, Trading Your righteousness for shame
     Ab              Gb                  Bbm    Db
Despite all my pride and foolish ways
Ab                   Gb             Bbm       Db    Ab 
Caught in Your infinite embrace, Oh
 
Chorus:
    Gb  Db           Ab           Gb
And I find myself here on my knees again
 Db             Ab           Gb
Caught up in grace like an avalanche
 Db         Ab             Bbm    Ab     Gb                   Bbm
Nothing compares to this love, love, love, Burning in my heart
 
Inter:  
 Bbm   Db   Ab   Gb   Bbm   Db   Ab  
 
Verse 3:
Bbm         Db    Ab           Gb        Bbm    Db
Saviour and Friend, Breathing Your life into my heart
     Ab              Gb               Bbm    Db 
Your word is the lamp unto my path
 Ab                  Gb             Bbm    Db    Ab  
Forever I’m humbled by Your love, Oh
 
Bridge:
 Bbm            Ab   Db                   Gb                    Db    Ab
Take my life, Take all that I am, With all that I am I will love You
 Bbm             Ab   Db                 Gb            Db    Ab
Take my heart, Take all that I have, Jesus how I adore You


0 comments to "Like an Avalanche"

Post a Comment

.